 Space / 36673
    Re: y-wing, no capital letter —Paul Baulch
   (...) Ummm... this may seem a little rough but although it's not a bad ship (and the slopes behind the cockpit are nicely done), this spaceship just doesn't really seem innovative enough for a builder of your ability... I'm only saying this because (...) (20 years ago, 23-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, FTX)

        Re: y-wing, no capital letter —Jean-Pascal Rignault
   (...) Ouch aïe!... :-) I understand your opinion about this ship Paul. I agree with you the design is not something new (a y-wing after all...). I wanted to share this MOC because I found the mid-section, the way the two parts of the ship are (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, FTX)