 Space / 36567
    The Wanderer: a Clankbot —Leonard Hoffman
   (URL) Some nice pics in the front - older crappy pics in the back. His arms used to have an extra degree of rotational motion, but the heavy forearms had difficulty being supported, so I went with better looking shorter upperarms with better (...) (20 years ago, 12-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

        Re: The Wanderer: a Clankbot —Kyle Vrieze
     Lenny, I actually like the Wanderer better with the weaponry, even though the pics weren't as good. Maybe it's because the shotgun and pistols show off the arm/hand posability a little better. They also add some detail to an otherwise somewhat plain (...) (20 years ago, 17-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

        Re: The Wanderer: a Clankbot —Jason Coronado
     (...) a very creative mech, lenny. even without reading your post, i knew it had a "western" theme going. nice choice of colors and shapes; they definately give it a gunslinger look. all it needs is a long coat a-la william munny from "unforgiven". (...) (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

        Re: The Wanderer: a Clankbot —Paul Baulch
   (...) I dig the Popeye forearm and foreleg proportions too, good style. And nice earrings! ;-) Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (20 years ago, 23-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)