 Space / 3656
    Re: Giant space ship links site idea —Rick Hallman
   What about fighters?!! I need a home for my 'Raptor'-Class FIghter. Rick (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Giant space ship links site idea —Jon Palmer
   I love fighters. I really do, but for the time being I want the focus of this site to be on the large ships.Also IMO fighters outnumber big ships like 5 to 1 so it would be an incredible undertaking to list even a few of them. Maybe some one else (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Giant space ship links site idea —Rick Hallman
   I better start a rebirth 0of my 'Anubis' Project... I made a 'Lego camouflage' one a year ago, I *BELIEVE* it was about 200 studs long. I considered it a Corvette, but Cap ship will fit. Can they be in LDRAW format? I don't have enough spare parts (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

   Certainly. All ldraw or rendered creations are welcome! Jon "Rick Hallman" <Sephiroths@REMOVEHotmail.com> wrote in message news:G1vr7H.Mr@lugnet.com... (...) camouflage' (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)