 Space / 36443
Re: Scibrick display at the Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 14:21:18 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Adrian Drake wrote:
   I was invited by some representatives of the Cleveland Clinic Foundation to install a Lego display in the lobby of the Children’s Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio. I, of course, jumped at the chance to bring a little happiness to some kids who may not have much joy in their lives. After all, isn’t it a good thing to help some people out?

I decided that I’d open it up to all of Scibrick to make it a community display. Unfortunately I did it a little late, so I didn’t get too much that wasn’t mine, but hey that’s cool nonetheless. Thanks to Fradel, Menomeno, and Goulet himself, Nick Kappatos for contributing.

Its about time you did something for someone else you selfish freak.

But seriously, thats really cool. I bet the kids wet their pants when they saw that ship-- I almost did but I wear special training underwear. Glad to see SciBrick is working for the greater good.

Felix