 Space / 36428
  Oh relax, Peter!

(...) Can't you appreciate a little satire? After all, if you can't laugh at yourself, you're just leaving the job to others. Dave (20 years ago, 3-Oct-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Oh relax, Peter!

(...) I do appreciate an awful lot of satire. I spend a lot of time laughing at myself, and a lot of time listening to other people laugh at me. I can live with both. It's just that some things I don't laugh at. I was simply pointing this fact out (...) (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.space)