 Space / 36369
    Katydid - concept model —Matt Hein
   Peregrine Katydid model Here's a model based off a few concept sketches that I drew out in class. Some features incorporated include a pivoting engine back, opening cockpit and folding wings... (URL) suggestions? - M. Aaron Hein (20 years ago, 29-Sep-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Katydid - concept model —Niels Bugge
   Hi Matt That’s a cute little ship! I especially like the compact look, and the greebeling is really nice. The only thing I can complain about is the way the engine is mounted; it looks too flimsy: Isn’t it possible to remove something inside and (...) (20 years ago, 29-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)