 Space / 36363
  Re: A little introduction and two MOCs

(...) You've put together some solid models. I have to say how much I like the first one in paticular. The SNOT is very good, no, cut that, it boggles the mind. It's hard to work out where one angle stops and another starts. The slopes blend in in a (...) (20 years ago, 28-Sep-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A little introduction and two MOCs

(...) Thanks! Surprised you liked the SNOT on Siberia, it was nothing special, except the cockpit, which was pretty hard to get together.. The interior and internal structure is (mostly) at an 22.5 degree angle to the ship, but the hull on the (...) (20 years ago, 3-Oct-04, to lugnet.space)