 Space / 36340
    Re: "new" stuff for the Galactic Inqusition —Jean-Pascal Rignault
   Hi Daniel, While I am not so fond of the Paladin (I find it a little heavy, maybe the head is a little big), I say WOW for the Rapier! Very very nice engine design, which make it an impressive VTOL (nice detail : the panels that can close under the (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: "new" stuff for the Galactic Inqusition —Daniel Rubin
   (...) Thanks for your comments JP. The Paladin was in part an excuse to use that leg idea I'd had before. I got a bit carried away building the torso. I think it's a brick or two too tall. The head is to scale with the torso, which makes sense, (...) (20 years ago, 28-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)