 Space / 36210
36209  |  36211
Subject:
3 2 1... Drop Troopers are GO!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 17:52:14 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi! My names Adam and some of you may remeber me from Brickfest. I was the
little kid wih brown hair that hung out in the Moonbase all day. If any of you
saw those guys with the Storm Trooper Armor attacking different displays, those
were the Drop Troopers

The Idea behind the Drop Troopers are simple. Get in, Defeat the threat to
Space, and Get out as fast as they can. Their primary allies are PCS, as they
are fellow defenders of Peace. Their colors are Grey with White hilights.

  Drop Troopers Battleship "Majestic"
  The Battleship "Majestic is the 8th Division boy's main cruiser. While most
other Battleships like The Ghoul and Vanguard dwarf it in size, it's not
supposed to be big. It's just large enough to carry 1 Division (32 Drop
Troopers) and small enough to slip under most sensors. Because of it's size, it
can't carry many weapons at all, just two foreword FRAP cannons. The bridge can
hold 3 officers and a security team of 2. It features a Holo-projector and a
main set of controls at the helm. The Main deck has a Med Bay in the nose and a
small lounge area behind it. Right underneith the helm of the Bridge are 6 Bunks
where off duty Drop Troopers can take a rest. Right in the rear there is an
Engine room where Tempature and Fluid levels are monitered.

  Drop Troopers "MAP" Mobile Artilery Platform
  The Drop Troopers main Artilery Unit. Think of it as a tank with the ablity to
fire missles at 200 miles per hour. When it's not in Locked Firing Mode, it can
travel up to 30 MPH.

  Drop Troopers "LAS" Light Attack Scout
  The main Drop Troopers walker. It's based around the same body design as the
MAP. As you can tell, It's just big enough to be a Mech and and have larger
weapons, but small enough to be transported anywhere easily.

  Drop Troopers "TAC" Transport Attack Craft
  Inspired by the Alien Dropcraft from Halo and some artowrk from Tribes 2. It
can carry 6 Drop Troopers into battle or a 1/2 ton of cargo. the automatic
whinch on the right side allows them to slide into the Combat Zone.

I'm sorry for the quality of the pictures. My camera isn't a camera. It's more
of a PDA that can take photos. Let me know what you think!