 Space / 36141
    CS Airbike —Gil Shaw
   As larceny without recompense is the highest form of smack, here is my latest theft of ideas from Phil Painter, namely his airbike... (URL) The design is a blast! Cheers, -Gil (20 years ago, 13-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: CS Airbike —Tim Courtney
   (...) Very nice. As soon as I saw it, I thought "Space Zamboni." -Tim (20 years ago, 13-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)