 Space / 36054
Re: Dropship Argonos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 2004 02:24:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Avery Christy wrote:

   The Dropship Argonos! --Andrew

Nice drop ship! What I like about it is that it somehow matches what we would think of as a drop ship would look like (I guess from too many Sci Fi movies). The lines look good. I like the way the front opens up, inventive!

By the way, how did you run across that one guy’s art work? It’s pretty cool.

-Avery

I forgot how I came across the artwork, probably one of my random searches on AltaVista.com’s image search. The idea for the doors was a combination of what I thought was represented in the drawing, and this masterpiece. Although I think the Ghoul’s bay was much more elegantly done.

(Side note to Starshippers): I’d really like to see some of these masterpiece capital ships played in Starship. A visit from the Ghoul, Dragonstar, or any other capship would make any Sector proud!

So yeah, if you’re looking for inspiration, go search the ‘net. plenty of artwork out there; we just need to find it and turn it into models!

--Andrew