 Space / 36030
  Re: contrary to popular belief. . .

(...) snip (...) This thing is terribly awesome. I really like it, and was astonished that it was so small and could still have a minifig inside. Kudos on a job well done -Dan Rubin (20 years ago, 5-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: contrary to popular belief. . .

(...) Thanks! If anything, I thought the cockpit was a little clunky. I tried for awhile to reduce it's size, but finally decided the bulbousness of it sort of worked. (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)