 Space / 36023
  Re: He's alive?

(...) Have you become so out of touch that you feel like you need our approval to post pictures here? Especially pictures of what looks like a cool MOC with excellent greeble action? YOU DON'T, DAMMIT! NOW TAKE SOME MORE PICS! ;-) P.S. And don't (...) (20 years ago, 5-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: He's alive?

(...) Nah, I just love to watch you guys squirm. I'm evil, I know. (URL) kyle > (20 years ago, 5-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)