 Space / 35918
    Re: SHOTTLE! —Avery Christy
   Wow! those lids can be used. By the way, that is a really complex thing that you have put together there. Really cool, really funny. I am amazed that you were able to think this up, those parts all together, I'm babbling 'cause it boggles my mind. (...) (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: SHOTTLE! —John Ladasky
   (...) Yes, those lids can be used. I have a half-finished MOC that uses one of the lids. But alas, Mike beat me to the punch, and with a darn good (and funny!) TechWest MOC, no less. Sigh. Congrats, Mike! John Ladasky (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)