 Space / 35916
  Re: short range starfighter - Xeon

(...) Oh hey...that's an interesting design. Using the natural shape of the saucer sections to create the intakes works well here...avoids that unfinished look that can some times happen. I like the scale of it too...a fighter with some muscle (...) (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: short range starfighter - Xeon

(...) Okay I took your advice, (URL) I think that maybe I put more than a splash of red on it, but it still looks good (20 years ago, 28-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)