 Space / 35819
    Re: Yeah, remember that big white and blue space ship at Brickfest? —Ryan Wood
   What a spectacle this must have been in person. Sorry to miss it. But still very cool to browse through all your progress and final photos. A grand undertaking, and certainly a project well worth the time it took to build. You've impressed us all, (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Yeah, remember that big white and blue space ship at Brickfest? —Adrian Drake
   (...) Indeed, your presence was missed at BF. It certainly was a spectacle, and it certainly is a relief to have it finally completed too! (...) Yeah. If I ever conceive of a project of this scale again, please try and talk me out of it. ;) (...) (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)