 Space / 35755
    Re: Big ship and Blood Moon —Adrian Drake
   (...) When building a vessel that is this shape (long and skinny with a rounded front) it's quite difficult to avoid comparisons to the Discovery from 2001, so I just accept them. It wasn't my intent to copy that design, it just sort of worked out (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Gravity Shields, Frap Rays, etc. —Bill Pfund
   (...) Yes! Here is some more science for y'all - this is good warm up to the approaching school year! Pardon the windedness, but you know how teachers can be! The manipulation of gravity (and antigravity) would be a requirement for all ships that (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)