 Space / 35703
    Re: New JE MOC: Yu-Huang —Jean-Pascal Rignault
   Hi Chris, Nice ship! While Ryan finds it a little bit too PCS, I think that's a good point. I remember seing the first Eastern Block ship, it was using the same canopy I think. I guess it was from Admiral Giddens himself. Let's get to the point : (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New JE MOC: Yu-Huang —Chris McNamee
   Thanks, I did do a lot of examination on EB and PCS ships, because they were the only shuttle size ships available, and they follow the current Lugnet trend. I figured that a larger JE ship may have to look like that, kind of a developmental (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)