 Space / 35685
Re: Got Mead?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 2004 20:57:23 GMT

   Hej Niels

Sorry about the link. I was having all kinds of trouble posting that night! Hope this one works: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=95470

As for Odin’s Left Eye ... seeing as he is missing his I thought it might be fun to play on the idea that this little scout ship is doing the looking for him! How it looks? Brown is the key word here!

I can’t take credit for my inspiration on this one it was actually Carsten Straaberg who came up with the idea of Space Vikings when we were discussing the idea for a space theme on byggepladen.

Might we be seeing your own rumvikinger sometime soon?

Chris

P.S. Jeg er en af dem som blive fanget af vikinger, jeg er fra england, og tvunget til at blive gift med en dansker! :)

Hej Chris Poor thrall, You must be missing you foggy island and churchringing. I almost feel as sorrow for you as myself because I’ll have to wait untill tomorrow to see it, and probably miss a lot of sleep for shear exitement ;-)

Anyways the other link looks very interesting; I didn’t think there were anything in Denmark yet and thought it were kinda embarrasing.

I’m afraid my vikings have to stay on the planet for a little longer since I’ll start on a new course in a month that’ll make me pretty busy for the next year, and I’d like to get my webpage up and running before that...

-NB