 Space / 35595
  Huge blue/white ship in BF pics - whose?

Saw this pic (URL) (and click Next for another) in a Brickfest gallery - anyone know who built it, and where there's more pics and/or story on it? (HUGE picture alert -- 1600 x 1200, >500KB) James, "I didn't make it to Brickfest but wish I had" (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Huge blue/white ship in BF pics - whose?

(...) James, I have no idea. This strange, freaky, vaguely menacing guy showed up, unloaded the ship and then left, with no hello or hey how are you or anything like that. Personally, I think they guy is compensating for something. What is that (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Huge blue/white ship in BF pics - whose?

(...) That would be mine. I finished building it the night before I packed it up to go to Bfest, so it's not on brickfrenzy.com yet. Give me a week or so to get it published. I'm still winding down and don't have the pictures from Geoff Gray yet. (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Huge blue/white ship in BF pics - whose?

(...) make it to Brickfest but wish I had" Wilson (...) I dig the pirate wheel on top. -JHK (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)