 Space / 35586
  Re: Eolus-Series Business Craft

(...) I really like this, but I'd like to see more of it. Any chance of posting the CAD file to the brickshelf folder? I can probably help out with some rendering settings too if I have the file to play with. As for the model - I approve of the (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Eolus-Series Business Craft

(...) Thanks for the compliments! The trick in having a good smooth ship now is having a lot of hidden and subtle surface features, it seems. I couldn't get a good ortho view, but I did upload the cad file: (URL) -Stefan- (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)