 Space / 35533
  I'm a Lumberbot, and I'm okay! (Bot Contest Entry)

In a future where trees run rampant... (URL) -Mike "Count Blockula" Crowley (2 URLs) (20 years ago, 12-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: I'm a Lumberbot, and I'm okay! (Bot Contest Entry)

(...) Mike, you should have just stayed over in your sandbox playin with yer bionicles and star wars miniland figs and all that. Because now you've hopped over into the spacebot playpen and shown off a big bad awesome dude that makes all us other (...) (20 years ago, 12-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: I'm a Lumberbot, and I'm okay! (Bot Contest Entry)

(...) Another amazing MOC! I watched the videos and I am still amazed that the bot can actually "process" a tree! That was pure genius! BTW- the "Oops!" video is not playing correctly, at least on my computer. (20 years ago, 12-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: I'm a Lumberbot, and I'm okay! (Bot Contest Entry)

(...) Dude. You're a total genius with this stuff. How you continue to combine engineering and aesthetics in every moc astounds me. Awesome. -G (20 years ago, 12-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: I'm a Lumberbot, and I'm okay! (Bot Contest Entry)

Thanks, guys! (...) Oh, you're just sore because of what I said about all those squirrels dying of asphyxiation in outer space. You see, in a squirrel-less future, Tony's vie for power goes unchallenged, and thus The Danza reigns supreme! ;-) (...) (20 years ago, 12-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: I'm a Lumberbot, and I'm okay! (Bot Contest Entry)

Ooookaaaay...... That was weird :-) I just watched the pics and movies on your website and, well, I feel disturbed. Great MOC, great way to animate it. But man is it weird :-D LOL! Terry (20 years ago, 14-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)