 Space / 35526
  Two new mocs

Hey, I finally got around to talking pictures of them so here they are: (URL) heart I made for my mom, and (URL) sword I have made.Forgive me for the tip as it could only be built with those colors. PLMKWYT! Andrew Horvatits (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Two new mocs

(...) Andrew, The heart should have been posted perhaps in the Build newsgroup. The sword most definitely belongs in the castle newsgroup. This is Space. You know... for space MOCs. Thanks! -Grand Admiral .space Curator (URL) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)