 Space / 35475
  3 Bot Contest Entries

(URL) Brickshelf gallery> First up, we have the Bioastronautic Unit 22, or "Buzz": (URL) Buzz exercises his brain surgery subroutines on Doctor Nemo: (URL) Next up, we have a contemporary of (URL) and the prototype for Bender, the Steam Bender: (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: 3 Bot Contest Entries

(...) Cool, I relly like the steam Bender! :) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: 3 Bot Contest Entries

(...) This guy is cute. What is the piece under his trans-blue head? Is that a broken one of these? (URL) And he has another one on his right arm, right? (...) I love the use of chairs! This model has some other neat use of parts as well. (2 URLs) (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: 3 Bot Contest Entries

(...) Great job on Bender's head! It's very ressembling and quite simple too! Terry (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: 3 Bot Contest Entries

(...) That's the piece. I recently recovered all my classic space sets, but some of the parts had been damaged from years of use. I saved what I thought would be useful, including the 1x1 bits and the rings from those pieces, and a bunch of broken (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)