 Space / 35455
    Re: The inquisition comes to your sector. —Andrew Engstrom
   (...) Hey, great job! That thing reminds me of the Assault Frigate from the computer game Homeworld. Any influence there? I won't rehash the angel figurehead, but I am wondering about the connection between decks. Is is assumed, or have you built (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: The inquisition comes to your sector. —Daniel Rubin
   (...) Thanks! I played homeworld for about 10 minutes once about 5 years ago, and I don't remember a ship like this... That doesn't mean I wasn't subconciously influenced by it. There's a hatch between the decks, and a ladder from the bottom to the (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)