 Space / 35445
  JK-259 Jackknife

Triark Industries is proud to announce production of its' newest one-man fighter has begun. We are taking pre-orders now. (2 URLs) Pictures = Post-Mod Link JK-259 Jackknife 4 Medium T-47 Lasers 8 Scrambler Missiles Triark Sensor Suite 12 Maneuvering (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: JK-259 Jackknife

Wow! I absotively, posolutely love the design. The way you made the hull really makes it look armored. Let me know what you think of my first(posted) spaceship. (URL) Horvatits (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: JK-259 Jackknife

In lugnet.space, Anthony Sava wrote: -snip- Excellent use of left monkey arms. Well played. (...) e (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, FTX)