 Space / 3544
Re: Hover MLRS: Missile Delivery System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 17:50:43 GMT

Very nice!  This is one of my favorite units because of its range and
versatility.  It's especially fun to lure enemy units onto ice, then blow
holes in the ice with the MLRS's twin missiles.

-John Van

"Nathan Falslev" <nfalslev@netscape.net> wrote in message
  I've added a 3rd model to my website.  Based on Command & Conquer: • Tiberian
Sun's Hover MLRS(Multi-Launch Rocket System).  LMKWYT.
http://explorien.homestead.com/mlrs.html  should get you there.
  Although it's only my third model to post I've got MANY completed and
unposted and if a frame's screwed up it's only because of Homestead not • me,
really.  Thanks.

Nathan Falslev
nfalslev@netscape.net
Exploria Main Interface