 Space / 35420
  Re: The inquisition comes to your sector.

Good (God?) ship you have here Daniel! Nice detail for the "alpha" on one side, "omega" on the opposite. Where everything begins and finishes.... a little dark / gothic as you mention, but very good idea for a new .space faction. As other people (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The inquisition comes to your sector.

(...) Thanks! The angel wings were the seed idea that fueled the construction of the entire ship. Of course, I had to wait until the dinosaurs designer set came out so that I could get my hands on the curved slopes in tan. It looked terrible with 45 (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)