 Space / 35382
    Re: KNIVES —Daniel Rubin
   (...) This is awesome! Little big to be an assasin on minifig scale, but, awesome nonetheless. I like the way you did the thigh area, a neat solution. Runs off to try and find out where to get the slop piece used for the chest. -Dan Rubin Chair of (...) (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: KNIVES —Paul Baulch
   (...) Thanks. The thigh area required the most experimentation, well spotted. I originally gave him bulkier upper legs but it didn't look right. Comic book style dictates small upper leg, big lower leg. (...) See [LEGOSet 4508] for all your slope (...) (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)