 Space / 35370
    My horrible bot contest entries —John Henry Kruer
   Here are my entries for the bot contest. They are pretty bad, so I tried and made a storyline, which was even worse. Enjoy the badness of it. (URL) (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: My horrible bot contest entries —Rob Hendrix
      "John Henry Kruer" <jhk@jhkruer.com> wrote in message news:I23qrz.1zvp@lugnet.com... (...) worse. (...) (URL) (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: My horrible bot contest entries —John Ladasky
     (...) Hi, John, I agree that these bots aren't your best work. However, your photography and Photoshoppery are up to their usual high standards. I especially like what you did to the antenna piece in (URL) picture>. Cheers, John Ladasky (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: My horrible bot contest entries —John Henry Kruer
     (...) Yeah, well, some things never change. :) Actually, I wanted to do a fizzy red glowing laser-thing on it, but I rushed through the photography/editing process and since I couldn't figure it out in 2 minutes I just gave up and did something I (...) (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: My horrible bot contest entries —Paul Baulch
   (...) Nice piranha-bot!!! Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: My horrible bot contest entries —John Henry Kruer
   (...) Ahem, thats a purely innocent construction bot to you, sir. -JHK (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)