 Space / 35369
35368  |  35370
Subject:
Two Bot Contest entries
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 2004 17:34:12 GMT

Hello all,
I'm not usually one to enter contests, but since I already had these built, I
figured I'd give it a shot.

Green-Bot
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ClassicSmiley/BotContest/GreenBot/greenbot_front_800.jpg
After moderation: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=93762

Blue-Bot
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ClassicSmiley/BotContest/BlueBot/bluebot_front_800.jpg
After moderation: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=93764

The Green-Bot is built using only pieces from two copies of 4097, and the
Blue-Bot is built using pieces from one copy of 4099.  If there is enough
interest, I may make building instructions for them.

Also, I apologize for the lack of images in this post.  I tried posting it using
FTX about 4 times this morning, and never got the confirmation e-mail.

-Joel