 Space / 35355
Re: Jon Palmer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 22:42:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer wrote:
In lugnet.space, Andrew Stewart wrote:
Trying to get in touch with Jon Palmer.  His usual email address doesn't
work (it bounces).  Anyone have any ideas?

Jon, I saw you posted recently - can you send me an email please.

Hey.  I'll email you from my gmail account in a bit.  I'm very far away
from my lego right now and barely on the net so I can't do much at the
moment. When I'm back I'm going to fix up all the people who bought the
first wave of Robriq kits with a full set and more. Thanks for your
patience.  I *will* get you back.

Yeah, and before posting the truck picture, I tried to contact you 3 different
ways and they all failed.  I figured it was a plot by your cousin Jim to take
over your life.

Mail me if you get a chance, eh?

--
Tony Hafner