 Space / 35307
35306  |  35308
Subject:
Tim and Kevin's Bot Contest: Ending in less than a week!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 2004 18:19:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Felix Greco wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:
   As we are now an indetermanent way through Tim and Kevin’s Bot Contest I feel it is appropriate to announce the prizes that can be won.

Hey, is there a deadline for this contest? Also, if I don’t enter the contest, will you both still give me the approval I so desperatly crave?

Felix Greco

Everyone is required to enter the contest. Those who do not will be beaten with a tire iron.

The deadline is a mystery known only to Tim and Kevin, I suggest you build bots immediatly and enter them now so that you don’t suddenly get cut off.

Oh my god, you are all almost running out of time! The contest ends in less than a week! Hurry everyone, and if you’ve created a bot and you haven’t emailed me about it I hate you.

~Kevin
PS: I would hate to have to give all these prizes to Lenny and Ryan...