 Space / 35305
35304  |  35306
Subject:
AndroDan visits Yellowstone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 2004 17:59:03 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Ah, Montana Fresh air! Wood? Stone?

I’ve started taking my sigfig with me on my vacations and shooting him in front of famous (and less so) places. I will be adding these to my stories page, though the entries usually won’t be stories- more like a minifig’s picture album. Anyway, here is the first entry of AndroDan’s Adventures: AndroDan in Yellowstone

AndroDan
   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com