 Space / 3530
    Space Police Viper —Mark Sandlin
   Hi everyone, I just uploaded some pics of my new Space Police Viper patrol craft. (URL) is based on Bram Lambrecht's Colonial Viper. (URL) for the great design Bram! I widened and lengthened it a bit so it may hold 4 crew and a prisoner capsule. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Space Police Viper —Todd Lehman
   (...) Awesome! I'm just on my way to bed and I checked in and saw this. What a treat! (...) A new use for Jar-Jar! :-) How about one with Timmy? :-) --Todd (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)