 Space / 35298
Re: Allow me to introduce myself...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 2004 05:41:26 GMT

Hey Chris!

Welcome, welcome!  Haven't looked at everything yet, but I love the Police
Hovercar, especially how you used the Bionicle teeth for the lights.  Very
nice balance in the design too.  Small, but thick and sturdy lookin'.

More!!

Dave

"Chris Perron" <ctperron@%megabloks-are-evil%telus.net> wrote in message
Hello,
My name is Chris Perron, and I'm 13 years old. I live in Alberta, Canada • and I'm
a member of NALUG. You can see my creations here:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=thebrickbin>. PLMKWYT.

Chris Perron