 Space / 35296
Re: Bot Forges
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 2004 03:05:20 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Mladen Pejic wrote:
As with most of your creations, the colour usage and detailing is just
perfect. I especially like the diagnostic centre; very anime in look.

Thank you. You should give it a try, it's a fun break from the usual space and
mecha.

Are you going to do any more of these? I'd love to see a "bot plant" built
around all of the assembly areas. A whole bunch of them lined up would look
really cool, with all sorts of bot parts moving along conveyor belts, inside
water tanks for cooling, excess bits being removed, etc. before finally
coming to these two final stations.

Hmmm, perhaps. I've already got something along those lines, so it'll probably
be a while if I do.

Soren