 Space / 35272
Re: Floating Rocks for Floating Heads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 02:29:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=93125
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/glencaer/FHS-17/FloatingRocks/thumb/floatingrocks000.jpg_thumb.jpg>>

Featuring a Floating Rock Poker Game, a Floating Rock Recording Studio (with
Brittany Op, the Innocent-turned-Skank Pop Singer and daughter of billionaire
Dr. Op), and a Floating Rock Garden.  Which grows a special blue hair grass
that some say is the secret of the Floating Head's ability to float so
{high}.

Enjoy!

-Lenny

When I saw this one:

That scene from "Slient Running", where he's teaching the robots to play poker
popped into my head.

I have to ask, what is that font you keep using. I love it.

Groovy job,

-Evil Wayne