 Space / 35240
  Re: Floating Rocks for Floating Heads

(...) That's some great stuff, there, yah. The creativity level of .space just wouldn't be the same without you. Between the huge volume, variety, and sheer creativity, I'd hate to see a .space void of Lenny. I remember the old Lenny, back when I (...) (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Floating Rocks for Floating Heads

(...) -sniff sniff- thank you Tony. (...) Thanks for the kind words. yeah, I just passed my third anniversary of posting on lugnet? the castle story was.. umm.. a bit.. i dunno.. i was trying to be different and do something with a historical (...) (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)