 Space / 35210
    Built by Jeremy Sproat...Cadded by me. —Wesley T. Prewer
   Before anyone starts flaming me, I do not claim these creations as my own. I only cadded them. Full praise must go to Jeremy Sproat because he built them first...I only built them in MLCad (from pictures only...except the Carrier...had a bit of help (...) (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Built by Jeremy Sproat...Cadded by me. —James Wilson
     Wes, Thanks for putting the effort in. These were some of my first encounter with small scales, and remain some of my favorites. James Wilson Dallas, TX (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Built by Jeremy Sproat...Cadded by me. —Jeff Findley
   (...) Jeff (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)