 Space / 35181
    Re: Salon-bot —Leonard Hoffman
   I love you, lix0r, but this thing is so code. You're gonna have to take a pic of yer "wife" to prove to us all that you dont swing with the other team, if you get my drift. i mean, a salon bot? its cool and all, but it just screams that you already (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Salon-bot —Felix Greco
   (...) Season 2 is out?! I'm part of (URL) the revolution>, daddio! But in case you need anymore proof, here's a pic of me wooing my true love... (URL) Felix (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Salon-bot —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) This is a blow up of the above picture, thus showing Felix's true thoughts: (URL) I think that lays it out as plain as can be. Felix <3 Pat Sajak. (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Salon-bot —Felix Greco
   (...) So, I'm a Wheel fan! Big deal! I think we both know what all this is really about... (URL) lix0r (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)