 Space / 3514
3513  |  3515
Subject:
A few MOCs of mine.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 06:03:08 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all! I'm Lucas Thompson, yet another lurker posting for the first time,
right here, in .space! I've been around for about a year, and have seen many
wonderful creations, so I decided not to be selfish, and do some giving of my
own. I've posted some of my creations on my webpage,
http://crud.net/~uj/lego.html

These pictures are about 4 months old, and there are a lot more if there is
any interest. Please LMKWYT. Thank you.