 Space / 35117
    Salon-bot —Felix Greco
   Ooo la-la! Here is my entry for Tim & Kevin's Bot Contest. (2 URLs) (20 years ago, 24-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX) !

        Re: Salon-bot —Andrew Saada
     (...) Felix- From what I can gather from the above gander I think this is an eclectic unification of diverse parts. Thinking of a bot that would directly be helping a person didn't come to mind really (although now having seen I, Robot Thursday (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Salon-bot —Nick Kappatos
     (...) The head on this 'bot is pretty cool, especially the eye/antennae design. But the best part *has* to be the idea of babes coming from several counties over for a ride in the Salon-bot's crotch. Please don't send your mom after me. -nk (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Salon-bot —Felix Greco
     (...) Dirty, oh so dirty. My wife had her own comments on this one. The conversation went something like this... Why does it have legs? So it can walk. Well why would it need to walk if its in the salon? Maybe in the future the salon comes to you. (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Salon-bot —Leonard Hoffman
   I love you, lix0r, but this thing is so code. You're gonna have to take a pic of yer "wife" to prove to us all that you dont swing with the other team, if you get my drift. i mean, a salon bot? its cool and all, but it just screams that you already (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Salon-bot —Felix Greco
   (...) Season 2 is out?! I'm part of (URL) the revolution>, daddio! But in case you need anymore proof, here's a pic of me wooing my true love... (URL) Felix (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Salon-bot —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) This is a blow up of the above picture, thus showing Felix's true thoughts: (URL) I think that lays it out as plain as can be. Felix <3 Pat Sajak. (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Salon-bot —Felix Greco
   (...) So, I'm a Wheel fan! Big deal! I think we both know what all this is really about... (URL) lix0r (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)