 Space / 35051
Re: New MOCs: Bot contest entry and one other
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 02:26:01 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Soren Roberts wrote:
   My Bot Contest entry, the Mining Bot:

snip pic

And a light spacemate:

snip pic
   Enjoy!

Soren

I agree with Mladen about the weapon firing effect, sweet! This is a very cool adaptation for the sphere design. You really have great design solutions for super-small limbs. Any chance that someday we’ll see a pirate ship that launches a few of the spacemates to plunder some unsuspecting capital ship?