 Space / 35027
  Re: New MOCs: Bot contest entry and one other

(...) -snip- (...) Ya, whatcha gonna do about it Sore-end? lol! Bring it on! e (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: New MOCs: Bot contest entry and one other

(...) Soren, I gotta pass along another compliment. Instead of just being silly. The two main images for these creations are just phenomenal. I gotta say, the lighting, the MOCs, they are just beautiful. (2 URLs) Excellent. e (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)