 Space / 35021
    One's full of hot air, the other's a load of bull —Ryan Wood
   Two more K&T Bot Contest entries: The OldBot (URL) and the Minotaurobot (URL) I'm having a blast building bots, something I never really tried before. I'd love to hear what you think, and appreciate any constructive feedback you'd like to give. (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: One's full of hot air, the other's a load of bull —Kevin Blocksidge
   (...) Use of puns in the subject line: minus 5 (20 years ago, 17-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)