 Space / 34907
Re: Pirate MOC : Captain Hairlock and his Torpedo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 09:14:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jean-Pascal Rignault wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Niels Bugge wrote:
   Hi JP Thanks for the Moc, I like the bulky forward part; it’s actually a little too big for the model, but the rounded edges balances that (I can’t help thinking retro “‘60ties rounded edges refrigiator”-style ;-)): If that’s the engine then WROOOOMMMM!!!

And it’s always nice with models that can stand on their tails.

But can’t you raise the pilot a little higher so he can look out the window?

-NB

Thanks Niels! I can raise the pilot a little bit, but his head won’t fit in the canopy. Even trying as high as possible, his eyes would still be to low...

Cheers,

JP.

I know, and the grille in front would be in the way anyway, but at least we would be able to see that there actually were somebody in there, and the pilot would be able to see more stars. (what else is there to see in space?)

win-win

By the way, if you changed the 4 from white to grey (hey why isn’t that partreference working? - anyway: it’s the curved 2x2 bricks), it would give the skull a little better backing, although it would ruin the refrigiator-look ;-)

Cheers NB