 Space / 34890
  Re: 2 New Starfighters- Kestrel and Bloodstar II

(...) Todd, Both are very nice - the bionicle/technic style of the Vedraan is very cool - plus I like large bots. The Kestrel is a very nice fighter. Interesting the choice of mixing old grey and new. Did you attempt to use it as a different color, (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: 2 New Starfighters- Kestrel and Bloodstar II

(...) I started out just toying around with the wing idea and developed the rest from there. My approach to mixing the 2 light gray shades of elements was to more or less evenly distribute them throughout the model. (...) I think many in the (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)