 Space / 34862
34861  |  34863
Subject:
Universal Union Speeder, Class: B-8, Custom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 04:18:34 GMT

(http://www.biorevv2.com/graphics/mocs/speeder_1.jpg)

(http://www.biorevv2.com/index.php?page=33)

This is a Class B-8 Universal Union Speeder Custom. The pilot, William Baker,
has highly modified his speeder. These speeders were standard UU Police
Planetary Speeders until the were officially branded, "Outdated".

(http://www.biorevv2.com/graphics/mocs/speeder_3.jpg)

For the landing supports, I used Grey Droid Arms that fold out when landing. On
both sides, I also used wings of thg Goblin Glider to act as flight stabalizers.

(http://www.biorevv2.com/graphics/mocs/speeder_2.jpg)

I just used a brown Lego Chair for the seat. I tryed to make it as arrow-dynamic
as possible, but it was a little difficult.

Just to forewarn you, William Baker will be in future MOCs, so look for the b&w
helmet.

- Daniel J.
www.biorevv2.com