 Space / 34837
34836  |  34838
Subject:
The Chimaera Fighter/Bomber
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 13:50:12 GMT

Hiya all.

I would like to present to you, the Chimaera Fighter/Bomber

It's part of a series of fighters that I'm putting together, the
Mythological series (if anyone can come up with a better name though, I'm
all ears).  The Scarab was the first, this is the second, and I'll be
posting the third fairly soon.

Originally I had planned to build a fighter that was basically a flying
gun, with the ship basically being support to that gun.  Well, all the "Big
Guns" I built were a little disappointing but that the idea of a bomber hit
me and the yellow and Dark Red colour scheme followed suit, and thus the
Chimaera was born

Leg Godt

Travis Matheson